Monday, October 26, 2009

Tag, You're It.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. David to be done working on the Mountain.
2. Justine Crawling.
3. Getting my Nials filled.
4. Getting a new car.
5. Thanksgiving.
6. Christmas.
7. Claudia getting killed of General Hospital. (i know rude, but she gets under my skin.
8. Hals coming home to me!

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Laundry
2. Guitar Hero 5
3. Watched the 49ers LOOSE :(
4. Played with Justine.
5. Ate deer steak, yum.
6. Packed for a week at Moms.
7. Bathed Justine.
8. Went for a ride in the most BEAUTIFUL car in the world.

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Own a Camaro.
2. Go to Utah to visit.
3. Visit Knetucky & Tennessee.
4. Go to A Nickel Back Concert.
5. Watch New Moon right at this moment.
6. Own a Duramax.
7. Adopt all the Orphans in the world.
8. Find a nice set of sheets for our cal king bed that are cheap and don't sound like we are laying in newspaper.

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Real Housewives.
2. Two and half men
3. Wipe Out
4. All CSI's.
5. E!
6. True Blood
7. The Hills.
8. The City.

8 FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Steak
2. Elk
3. Deer
4. Chicken Strips
5. Apple Crisp
6. Peach Cobbler
7. Potato's
8. La Fiesta Carne Asada

8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL TO:
1. Utah
2. Tennesee
3. Kentucky
4. Disney Land
5. Australia
6. Alaska
7. CANADA
8. Texas

8 PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED:
1. Mare
2.Bethany
3.Lindy
4. Kiersten
5.Hayley G.
6.Roxanne
7.Mom
8. Amber

No comments: