Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hi Bethany!

Haha Bee has been after me about not updating my blog so here is a small update! I am 6 Months Pregnant and still pretty small, and I am carrying her really low. She moves alot, mostly after I eat and when David kisses her goodbye in the morning after he pokes at her before he leaves for work. I am just begining to have rough sleepless nights, I can't get comfy for anything. We have a crib and mattress and a brand new carseat from his sister Amber! Which is a load off! We also have received a ton of baby clothes from Family members, as well as a bassinet and a baby bath. Thank You Everyone! All I have been really doing is watching my FAVE shows and eating, what a life, just kidding I do quite a bit of housework so I don't go crazy. Davids back to 40 hours a week at work and they leave for a 2 week job on Monday, good money but a lonley me! I recentley discovered a band I hadn't heard of, Apocalyptica, A band famous for playing Metallica with four cellos. From Finland. I can't get enough of them, they sound so great, I have added some of their tunes to my playlist. I am seriously in love with them. Oh and here is a picture from around Christmas that I got from my Baby Sister! It's Trev Sadie, D and I, and D and I are being gangstaers gurrr. I will hopefully be putting the nursery together soon, and I will take lots of pictures to share!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Thank you my friend! I love hearing about your life :) I can't wait to come back to Nevada because when I do, soon after little Justine will be arriving and I can't wait to meet her!
Love you lots,
Bee