Friday, October 31, 2008

Names & Rants

Is it to early to pick names? Because we have a few GREAT ideas!!
BOY- Named after his daddy and grandpa, David Russell Downs III (David Russell Downs Sr. GPA & David Russel Downs Jr. DADDY, and I've always thought it be a a little tribute to name the first son after his daddy).
Girl- Named after my baby sister who died soon after she was born, and we are foggy with the middle name, Justine Roxann Downs (after Gma Roxann) or Justine Ryliegh Downs (i've always loved ryliegh).

David and I both have middle names that start with R's so we thought it be neat to keep that R thing going!
Russell & Rachelle
My biggest pet peeves with these names are people wanting to call David- DAVEY, YUCK!!!! I can't stand that. Or calling Justine- Jess, but I love the names and that's probably whats going to come with it! Like Gma Hyde didn't want anyone to call Mom- Roxann- Rox, and DAD calls her that all the time...I'll just have to remind people of there names... or they can call David, little D and Justine, J or something other then Jess, wow I have put alot of thought into this. Now the hard part for me, waiting to see what the baby is!!
Anyways, I haven't known I have been pregnant for to long but it's intresting. So far my favorite things are David coming up out of the blue to pat my belly and say "hello" to the bean. By the way he said I couldn't call it a bean because someone might think I'm having a mexican child. I LOVE looking at the little ultra sound picture.
My least favorites, mostly are being sick, David has a heart murmur and I keep dreaming the baby is born with an exposed heart. Weird. This whole thing is going to be an experience of a lifetime. But I am getting more excited everyday.

No comments: