Monday, October 27, 2008

An Eventful Weekend!

What a Weekend! Here is how it went down! My pictures are in Random Order!

Friday-
Sadie Bum got into town, it was so good to see her! We laughed alot and had fun drowning out the boys (the boys as in David and his brother Chad)music with my Ipod. We also went up to Reno to visit David's sister Amber and her two little ones Tabetha and Emma. They are super cute! So we played a little guitar hero and I loved on Emma and took pictures.

Saturday- Sadie went to town to spend time with old friends while David and I caught up on Laundry and cleaning. David also did some work for Mom which helps her out a ton! Then we just watched some movies until about 9 ish Saturday night when we then decided to have a bonfire and shoot stuff with the 22. So David and Chad with me watching and snacking on anything I can find haha, loaded up the pick up with a ton of wood. Then we went and picked up CoryMcKnight and Sadie at her friends and headed out to 26 foot drop and had a bonfire! It was soooo cold but the guys made the fire big, so Sadie and I stayed warm for the most part. We had my ipod playing through the truck speakers and the guys were pretty entertaining. We didn't shoot much just a few old cans that I found. And then we were burning the rest of the wood and the guys started to jump over the fire, because they are cool like that. I only got on decent picture of that and it was Chad flying over it. But we had a great time and lots of laughs. I'm pretty sure my little sister thinks my husbands insane!

Sunday- 9:00 am we went to church, and it was a really fun, can I say that? Sacrament meeting. It was little Jason's blessing and there was a Primary program with Gabe in it after. Jason's blessing was so nice, and so many people came! The Primary Program was so cute! The kids sang and talked about their feelings about the church! And well if you were there, Gabe was in his own world. He was waving to people giving thumbs up, and at one point laid on his back put his feet in the air and was leading the music with his legs! This is what I mean by FUN. After sacrament David and I were going to take some pictures, he's such a stud in his church clothes. But we pulled up to Mom and Dad's and there was horse manure burning, so he changed and was a fireman, and we didn't get any pictures! So we got inside and helped Mom prepare food and clean the kitchen. What and amazing cook she is!!

All in All we had a GREAT weekend!

Chad Jumping the Fire!
Sadie and I.
Cory, David, and I.
Emma Nicole!
Tabetha trying out my Shoes.
I am not so sure what Tabetha is doing! Emma's doing the standing thing, and Amber's helping her.
I was accidentally zoomed in, but I couldn't resist Sharing D's Face.
Uncle and Tabby.
Mercedies Rae-Ann and ME!

1 comment:

the crew said...

Sorry, things have been super crazy lately- so the photo thing hasn't quite worked out yet. Anyway, I think we are all getting together at Roxann's this Sunday for a combined Eliza/Ezra birthday thing, maybe we could get some photo's in then- or Friday might work as well, I'll give you a call and we can figure it out!