Monday, October 13, 2008

Autumn/Winter

I Love Love Love this time of year! It's so great when the crisp cold air takes my breath away. I like having so many blankets on my bed and being toasty at night! Not to mention my super cute clothes are all winter clothes! And Hot Chocalate is so AMAZING. Halloween will be different this year, but I am sure still fun, and I will still eat loads of candy I'm so excited for Thanksgiving Mom's Pumkin Rolls are so yummy! And I love eating all the turkey I want, and falling asleep in random places around the house! Oh and Christmas, I love eating at Shayes on Christmas Eve and watching all the kids get so excited about the gift exchange! And this year I get to spend part of Christmas with David's Family which will be exciting! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!


No comments: