Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fresh Start :)




So very much has been going on! The main reason I haven't BLOGGED in awhile is I forgot my Password! I finally figured it out today. I only did one semester of Criminal Justice. I found it really hard to focus, and I felt like I cried more then doing school work, I couldn't handle it. SaD! I did get to go I did get to go Home for a week during Christmas and it was so GrEaT! I had a ball. I went shopping with Mom, and I went and got a load of Hay with Dad, and I got to go ride horses with Brodie! We rode


out to Salt Wells and back. I haven't ridden that much since I moved in with Mom and Dad. But I had a good time! David and I went in with Mom, Dad, Matt, & Kiersten and helped them quite a bit with their house. I LOVED doing that. I was happy everyone got to "bond" a bit with David. On New Years (David's Birthday) We played PIT which is intense! And I made him a Cake! And I didn't ruin it. I was very Proud of Myself. David and I have been doing really Great. We both are super Happy. Things are going well. He became a Daddy on Dec. 20th (not from me!). I thought it was going to be really hard, but I have handled it quite well. She is Gorgeous! Though neither of us have gotten to see her, we do have pictures.Oh and I almost forgot, Reba (my car) got her back end patched up thanks to David too! It's not Perfect but it looks good! Hayley will agree it looks like something Dad might have fixed! :) And the Biggest NEWS of ALL. We moved! To his Moms in Oregon! I thought about it for awhile and finally decided to. I am so glad I came! His Mom is so sweet, along with his Step Dad. They are letting us stay here to save money, and when we have enough, we are thinking about getting Married in the Fall. I am so Grateful for my Family, especially for Mom and Dad. They are being so supportive about all of my decisions. I could NEVER Thank them ENOUGH for all they have done for me. I am POSITIVE I have the GREATEST FAMILY around. I really couldn't be HAPPIER.





1 comment:

Annie Jane said...

hi CaTina, it is nice to read your blog. when I got started blogging I spaced adding your blog to mine and just picked it up this week! You are such a darling girl. Keep bloggin, I am a reader now!!