Friday, November 23, 2007

My Car








My poor car is having major issues. Something goes wrong with it everyday. My battery cables were stopping it from starting, my clutch is going out, and so are my cv joints! And the worst part is some really nice person in a huge truck thought it be a GREAT idea to rear end me...and then LEAVE! So it was a HIT & RUN. And I was still in shock from when he hit me, that I didn't get his plate!! I cryed for a long time. But Mom talked to me and made me feel so much better. Here are the pictures of my cars makeover. :(

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Ouch!

CCmomma said...

ditto hales. Sorry it happened to you, girlie. Are you going to be in fallon for Christmas?~Corrine

CCmomma said...

I will be there the 16th through the 28th so call me or leslie. I'd love to see you. Traci and i were talking about doing a girls night at my moms place.I'd hire a massage therapist, we could do pedicures and facials(real ones-not make-up) and sit around and gab. You in??? We could do it the 21st night or Sat. night at 8pm?
~Corrine