Thursday, September 6, 2007

Left Out

So I have been checking Hayley's blog just about everyday to see the girls, and then I realize, Matt & Kiersten, and Leslie have these blogs to! So I have finally decided to get one, just to fit in, I was feeling a bit left out!! I don't have gorgeous kids to show off, but I can update everyone on how I am doing!!





School: I have decided to go back to become a Dental Assistant! I am so excited! But the classes I was supposed to start this fall at night were cancelled bacause there wasn't enough people signed up for them. Sad! I can't see to find another school that offers them at night, so I am going to try again in January.





Work: So I work at Prudential Utah Real Estate as a Receptionist. I just love it! I have met alot of amazing people, and it makes me miss working for Leslie at Beach Mortgage.





Apartment: I just moved into a new apartment with 5 other girls! Holy Cow! I share a room with my friend Haley, which is turning out to be better then I thought! Haley and I are completley different from them!! But it's still turning out to be a good experience. They are the skinniest girls I have ever met in my life! Im small but not like that, they keep turning our AC off and I melt!



The Boyfriend: His name is Kevin Talbot. He is a Chemical Tech, and is going to school for General Contracting. He has alot of really great qualities! I enjoy spending time with him and his family, it reminds me of home! :) But like all relationships, there are bumps. We hit a big one friday, and I almost gave up on him, but he is doing his best to make it better and make it up to me. He sent me red roses yesterday, it was exciting! We have been dating for a month and a half, and im excited to see where we end up!



So this is my first blog, I think I have done well! I really miss the whole Family! I miss watching the babies grow, and hanging out with Mom and Dad. I miss the silliest things, the things I never thought mattered when I was at home, everything changes so much when you move out, and on your own, I've been on my own for a year and 1 month! I still don'y have it figured out yet!

4 comments:

the crew said...

Hey CaTina- good to see and hear how you are doing! I'm glad things are going well. I'll see you next time you come out to Fallon! Take care.

AHEM said...

hey girlie, love the pictures. -h

Lewieville said...

It's so nice to see that you are doing well!! Have fun with school and work. By the way... I've been living on my own for 6 1/2 years and you never figure it out!!- Traci

CCmomma said...

You are Beautiful! So glad you can blog now. I enjoyed our chats when i'd come visit my mom's office. Glad to know you are doing so well. Keep it up! Check my blog out sometime~Corrine
thechristianclan.blogspot.com