Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our Weekend.

Was pretty Fun! Friday night my sister arrived we hung out at Big Dave's and we went to dinner, afterwards Sadie watched Justine for an hour or so and David and I went out with some friends. Justine seemed to have a good time with Aunt Sadie. The next Day it was a girls day. David left, and Sadie her friend Telayna, Justine and I veged out. We watched movies and ate lots of yummy snacks. Then David came home with a suprise for us...a new flat screen tv. It's pretty sweet. Saturday night David's brother, step brother, and Bethany and Jon came over, we played some GH5 for a bit, then we went bowling in Fernley. It is such a nice Bowling Alley, they don't smoke in there and the bar is closed off in it's own area. We all had a really good time. On top of all our fun, Justine was super fussy and had a gnarly runny nose. I was patiently awaiting our top tooth that has been slowly coming in. Sunday, I was sleeping in and Justine was in the living room with David, I heard him holler and next thing I know he has Justine and he says, she definetly has a tooth. So I look, but it's not where I thought it was, all this time I was watching for the top one and in came a bottom one. I must say it does hurt. :) After a drive to Hawthorne to drop Sadie off, J and I came home to shower eat and spend time with Daddy before he left us for Truckee for the Last week. I was eating cookies out of a tub and J was next to me. I thought I had put the lid on tight enough so I let her play with the tub like a drum. Well it was a very intense episode of CSI Miami, and all of the sudden I hear yum yum yum mmmmm, I look down and little bit is covered in cookie! All I could do was laugh, it was so funny, she was just going to town on it. The 16th Justine was 7 Months old! I will post a picture next week! Oh and I am pretty excited that we are going to see New Moon on Friday :)

No comments: